All aquariums have a daylight system. These must be turned off at night for your fish to experience normal day/night cycles. The problem is you can’t see your fish! The R2 Moonlight replicates moonlight in a tank and creates a great ambiance at night in your aquarium for viewing your fish (a beautiful, blue, shimmering, moonlight ambiance in the room) and is healthy for your fish as it mimics the light of the moon which influences feeding and spawning behavior. The wavelength of the R2 Moonlights provides optimal viewing for an ideal natural nighttime environment for aquarium fish, invertebrates and photosynthetic corals.The R2 Moonlight Dual Extreme, same light as the R2 Extreme Moonlight but with 2 lights for double the coverage! Each unit covers approximately 3 feet of tank (The Dual Extreme covers 6 feet of tank space!) but each tube only measures 4 inches in length! It is extremely versatile and cost effective! Our Moonlight tube is designed to produce a 120 by 60 degree illumination by utilizing extremely bright ultra blue LEDS. Installation is a breeze…. simply use the included brackets and double sided tape to mount the unit then angle the moonlight as you desire.
- 2 LED Tube’s each with 5 Wide Angled Ultra Bright LEDs
- Safe Low voltage 12v DC Power Supply
- 8 Foot Cable with On/Off Switch for Easy Manipulation
- 2 Easy to install Brackets with each tube (2 Tubes Total) with Double sided Mounting Tape
- Creates beautiful, blue moonlight ambiance for any tank up to 6 feet of tank space