The Kessil A360W takes the A350W one step further. The A360W is controller ready and designed for use with the Neptune Apex Controller (the Apex Jr. & Apex Lite will require the VDM Module, which is NOT included) and the ReefKeeper Controller (with the ALC Module, which is NOT included). With the A360W and a
The Kessil A360W takes the A350W one step further. The A360W is controller ready and designed for use with the Neptune Apex Controller (the Apex Jr. & Apex Lite will require the VDM Module, which is NOT included) and the ReefKeeper Controller (with the ALC Module, which is NOT included). With the A360W and a Neptune Apex Controller (with a the Kessil Apex Controller Cable, which is NOT included) or a ReefKeeper Controller (with a Kessil ReefKeeper Controller Cable, which is NOT included) you can control both the intensity and the color temperature of the Kessil A360W. This will require two control channels on the Apex. Kessil A360Ws can then be daisy-chained together (with the Kessil Daisy-Chain Cable, which is NOT included) and controlled from a single Apex Controller. Multiple Kessil A360Ws can be controlled with a single Apex Controller-two channels are required for each Kessil controlled. Future versions of the Apex Controller software will add functionality to the Kessil A360W. An example of this added functionality is a more gradual dimming and color shift. Even without using the Apex Controller, the A360W improves on the A350W The A360W is brighter than the A350W. The A350W loses intensity when you turn down the blue or white intensity knobs. The A360W is 40% brighter when just using either the blue or white LEDs. When all the LEDs are on full the A360W is 10% brighter than the A350W. The A360W still has the two knobs, just like the A350W. But instead of one knob controlling the blue LEDs and the second knob controlling the white LEDs, one knob is used to control overall intensity and the other knob the blue/white LED spectrum mix. You can tune a preferred color within the spectral range thousands of research and testing hours determined to be the optimal spectral points.
- This Wide Angle Model has a beam spread of 70 degrees vertically (140 degrees edge-to-edge) and is recommended for larger tanks that are relatively shallow (e.g. frag tanks), and for very large swim tanks.
- 90 Watts: Effective light greater than a 250 watt metal halide. Note: 90 watts is the maximum output. The output will be less if you turn down the blue or white LEDs.
- Variable Color Temperature: Using the two knobs on the top of the light you can tune the LEDs to your desired color temperature. 10K? 14K? 20K? No problem.
- Advanced Thermal System: Innovative heat management system lets the light run efficiently for a long time.
- 5′-9″ power cord from light to power supply (a 5′ cord plus a 9″ connector attached to the light). 6′ cord from power supply to wall plug.